Registered Nurse - BANK (RNLD/ RMN/ RGN)
Liverpool: L4 1UB
Hours: Various hours available - Days or Nights
Shifts: 12-hour shifts
Hourly Rate: £19.95 per hour
About the Home
Kavanagh Place complex needs care home specialises in supporting adults living with complex mental health needs, complex dementia and physical disabilities. The home's Abbey Unit is exclusively for people who identify as male. Our Nurse-led team has the skills and expertise to support people with complex needs including prolonged disorders of consciousness and behaviours of concern, and those who require tracheostomies, ventilators and PEG feeding tubes. We support people on their rehabilitation journey from hospital or living in a secure setting to community-based living. We also provide long term support for people living with degenerative or life-limiting illnesses. Kavanagh Place has a reputation for providing high quality care for individuals living with varying complex health needs. A welcoming, modern and person-centred home, Kavanagh Place aims to make every day better for its service users. The home has 40 large bedrooms, each with an en-suite, across four units. The home has communal dining and living spaces, an activities hub and a large accessible garden. As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team -
you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Exemplar MyFIRSTrewards
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse (RNLD/ RMN/ RGN) and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please contact our Nurse Talent Specialist on 01977 630830 for an informal chat or alternatively email: NurseTalentSpecialist@exemplarhc.com
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
For further information on the role please call our Nurse Talent Specialist Nicole for an informal chat on 01977 630860.
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve, providing a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
Our Equality , Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging vision statement is to ‘make every day better by creating a fair and inclusive culture where we live our values and celebrate our differences, to provide the best care for our community’.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care