Position: Registered Nurse - Bank
Address: Ravensdale, Leeds: LS14 2DA
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with the flexibility needed for days and nights
Hourly Rate: Up to £19.97 per hour
About the Home
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
Ravensdale is a twenty bedded specialist psychiatric home working with adult service users who present with complex mental health needs. The home also offers specialist care for individuals with Huntington's Disease and other neurological conditions. We have a focus on enablement and recovery and have expanded to support three people on an intensive recovery journey. The home is split in to 2 x 10 bedded units and one 3 bedded community house. As a nurse you would be responsible for the shift management of a unit.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Full 2 day paid induction
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please contact our Nurse Talent Specialist on 01977 630830 for an informal chat or email email@example.com.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care