Regional Office Manager - Covering new build homes
Location - head office - Rotherham (travel required to homes across central England)
Job description and person specification
- Job title: Regional Office Manager
- Reports to: Senior Finance Manager
- Location: Regional
About Exemplar Health Care
Exemplar Health Care is a leading provider of specialist nursing care for adults living with a range of complex and high acuity needs, arising from neuro-disability, brain injury, spinal injury, stroke, mental ill-health, physical disability, learning disability and/or autism and complex dementia.
Our community-based homes and OneCare services provide person-centred care and rehabilitation that focuses on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
We support people on their journey from being in hospital or living in a secure setting to community and independent living, as well as offering longer term support for people living with degenerative or life-limiting illnesses.
Exemplar Health Care’s mission
Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues.
Exemplar Health Care’s vision
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that’s focused on their personal goals and outcomes.
Main purpose and scope of the job
- Provide Administrative assistance and support to the homes and central departments
- Ensure Administration within Exemplar works to single best practice
- Provide advice and training to homes
- Ensure and maintain data protection of employee information at all times
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word and Email
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good data processing skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Assist in the management of collating all payroll reports for staff in all homes Assist and manage the financial controls and expenditure for all homes ensuring compliance
- Organise and implement training for new home staff and annual meetings providing ongoing support
- Conduct regular audits of Home administration and finance process to ensure high standards are maintained
- Provide organisational and administration services to the department and homes maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Assist and produce budgetary reports and statistical information as and when required.
- Establish and maintain records accurately and securely.
- Evaluate current process and implement where required best practice across the Exemplar Group.
- Be flexible and at all times be willing to travel to locations within the Exemplar Group at short notice
- Assist in maintenance of staff records in line with company policy and audit procedure ensuring all relevant governing checks are completed pre-employment
- Assist in managing the sales and marketing strategies of the homes as to maximize occupancy and bed rates across the Exemplar Group. Carry out other duties as will, from time to time, be directed
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, service users and other persons within the home
- Undertake appropriate training and development to ensure statutory compliance and maintain appropriate professional registration, including child and adult protection procedures training.
- Participate in appraisal and supervision processes within the statutory guidelines
- In accordance with the company child and adult protection procedures report any concerns to the appropriate authority without delay
- In accordance with the Health & Social Care Act 2008, the post holder will actively participate in the prevention and control of infection within the capacity of their role.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care