Recruitment Team Leader
Up to £28,560 dependent on experience
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9 – 5
25 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays
Location – A mixture of remote working and visits to our care homes within Commissioning
Start date: January 2023
Due to continued growth and a healthy plan to open several new care homes in the upcoming months we are looking for a full-time Recruitment Team Lead to join the Commissioning Team at Exemplar Healthcare. You will become part of the wider Commissioning team on a permanent basis. You will be pivotal in assisting with the successful recruitment for our new build homes.
You will be responsible for delivering an effective and efficient recruitment service to fulfil the resourcing needs of all new homes before opening and for a period of time after.
You will manage a very busy caseload of high volume recruitment for these homes as well as assisting the Recruitment Team during quieter periods.
This is the ideal role for someone looking to develop their leadership and organisational skills. This role offers both variety and the opportunity to develop a wealth of knowledge on all things recruitment and the Care Industry.
Not only will you have a direct report to manage but you will also be closely involved in the development of the service and lots of projects.
The homes you would be recruiting for will include but not be limited to:
Potter’s Green - Mexborough
Woolston House – Warrington
Adswood Lodge – Stockport
Wheldale - Castleford
This role will require some flexibility to travel to our offices in Rotherham and the homes from time to time, although there will also be an option for home working.
The ideal candidate will need to
• Be a good problem-solver with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Be confident working at all levels of an organisation
• Be able to absorb, apply and coach others to take on board new ideas, new ways of working and legislation
• Be experienced in training new staff, coaching and supporting them to reach their full potential
• Be able to deal day to day queries, escalations and complaints, be careful to establish the facts to be able to give the best advice
• Be able to manage conflicting priorities for themselves and others
• have a full and detailed understanding of the recruitment life cycle
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or would like more information, please call Simone Fox directly on 07375 924 443
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care