Home: Shire Oaks Court
Location: Walsall (WS8)
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum
To view the job description, please click here: https://brochures.exemplarhc.com/view/1029885497/
About Exemplar Health Care:
We have over 20 years of experience providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. We started our journey as a training company, and have grown into one of the country’s leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 35 complex needs care homes in England.
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that focuses on their personal goals and outcomes. Our person-centred care is the bedrock for maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues. We’re proud of the culture that we’ve created at Exemplar Health Care, which is underpinned by our vision, mission and values.
About Shire Oaks Court
When open, Shire Oaks Court will specialise in supporting adults living with acquired brain injuries, complex mental health needs, dementia and physical disabilities.
About the Role:
We are looking for an established Office Manager with previous experience in an office management role within an office environment and various experiences of finance functions. It would be advantageous if you have worked in a care/nursing home environment but it is not essential.
You will have an eye for detail, be very experienced in the use of computers (Microsoft Office) and be able to work quickly and efficiently, managing your workload according to the priority of the vacancies. The ability to work with various finance, HR and TAS systems will also be an advantage. You will also need to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
- Provide Administrative assistance and support to the homes and central departments
- Ensure Administration within Exemplar works to single best practice
- Provide advice and training to homes
- Ensure and maintain data protection of employee information at all times
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word and Email
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good data processing skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records of the Home in line with Company policies using computer and manual system
- Ensure administrative/secretarial support for all activities of the home including take and transcribe minutes of meetings are provided when required.
- Manage filing systems and ensure accurate and speedy recovery of data and records.
- Distribute received company information as required
- Establish and maintain quality records.
- Ensure that business diaries are maintained, organise appointments and make travel arrangements.
- Secure service user and company property and premises.
- Ensure that all necessary budgetary and statistical information requested is supplied both timely and accurately.
- Monitor the response to telephone enquiries, respond to enquiries from Service Users and Visitors at Reception, and Re-direct enquiries where appropriate.
- Process admissions and discharges in a timely manner on the Caresys system
- Ensure letter required by home management are produced in a timely manner
- Maintain a professional environment at all times including reception area and promote high standards throughout the home
- Support Home Manager with KPI dashboard review and investigate variances as required
About Our Values:
At Exemplar Health Care, our FIRST values underpin everything that we do and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues; our values are:
Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve. We provide a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
How to Apply:
For further details on the role please contact our team on 01977 630830 for an informal chat or alternatively email: email@example.com