Brook View, Liverpool
Position: Nurse Associate
Care Home: Brook View
Location: Liverpool, L9 7JU
Contract type: 42 contracted hours available
Shifts Available: 12 hour shift including weekends
Rate/Salary: £14.42 per hour
About Exemplar Health Care:
We have over 20 years of experience providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. We started our journey as a training company and have grown into one of the country’s leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 37 complex needs care homes in England.
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that focuses on their personal goals and outcomes. Our person-centred care is the bedrock for maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues. We’re proud of the culture that we’ve created at Exemplar Health Care, which is underpinned by our vision, mission and values.
About Brook View:
Brook View supports 32 adults living with complex mental health needs and physical disabilities, including those who need specialist nursing care, such as tracheostomy care.
The home has four ten-bed units, which gives it a homely and welcoming feel.
In this role, you’ll usually work in the same team and with the same service users to ensure continuity of care. This means that you’ll see the difference you make each and every day.
Brook View has an average rating of 5 out of 5 on carehome.co.uk.
To take a virtual tour of Brook View click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erq-MAGoy3s
About the Role:
As an Exemplar Health Care Nursing Associate, you will work with like-minded colleagues, as part of a multi-disciplinary in-house team, to provide the highest standards of nursing care for our residents.
You will always be supported by an onsite nurse, and be handing over to a registered nurse at the end of your shift, so you can be assured the absolute best level of support as you embark on your nursing journey
- You will be qualified as a Nursing Associate, or due to qualify in the next 6 weeks
- You will be highly motivated and passionate about delivering high quality, compassionate care to our service users in line with our company values
- You will be keen to get involved in all of our Exemplar fun days & activities - from thrilling days out to Alton Towers to sunflower growing competitions
About Your Career:
As a Nurse Associate at Exemplar Health Care, there are many opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge, and progress in your career.
We have a strong commitment to provide support for nursing associates, as one of the largest private providers of the TNA programme we already have a bespoke preceptorship programme designed and approved.
This programme will be completed over a 12 week period. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning all aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
To learn about Dhanya's journey with Exemplar Health Care click here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/616931982
About Your Benefits*:
- Paid access to RCNi Learning Platform to support you to meet CPD requirements for revalidation*
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - worth £120
- Pension plan – after 3 months, colleagues are auto-enrolled into our NOW Pensions pension scheme where we’ll contribute an additional 3%
- fastPAYE - colleagues can access their earned wages from working additional hours before payday, via fastPAYE
- My FIRST Rewards – with access to lifestyle and retail discounts, an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
- Blue Light Card - colleagues are eligible to apply for a Blue Light Card and get discounts at 100's of retailers and restaurants.
- Mental Health First Aiders – each of our homes has a Mental Health First Aider who you can talk to about your mental health.
- Paid DBS check - we pay for all new starters to have a DBS check, so you don’t need to cover the cost.
- Free uniform – all of our care home colleagues will receive a free uniform for the job.
- Free car parking – you can park your car in provided spaces outside our homes, where available.
About Our Values:
At Exemplar Health Care, our FIRST values underpin everything that we do and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues; our values are:
Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve. We provide a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
How to Apply:
For further details on the role please contact our Nurse Talent Specialist, on 07951 794 598 for an informal chat or alternatively email: email@example.com
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care
Rewarding your dedication
Whether it’s RCNi membership or NMC PIN payment for Nurses, or lifestyle and retail discounts for everyone, we’re always thinking about new ways of saying ‘thank you’ for being part of our team.
Lifestyle and retail discounts - all colleagues can access great savings and monthly discounts on high street shops, restaurants, pubs and holidays, as well as 2-for-1 cinema tickets.
Employee Assistance Programme - all colleagues can access 24/7 counselling and support through our wellbeing partner, Care First.
Pension plan - after 3 months, you’ll be auto-enrolled into our pension scheme with NOW pensions, where you’ll have up to 5% of your earnings (depending on your salary) put into the pension and we’ll contribute an additional 3%.
Paid DBS check - we’ll pay for all new starters to have a DBS check, so you don’t need to cover the cost.
Referral bonus - if you recommend a friend for a care role with us, you’ll both receive £150, and you can refer as many people as you like.
Career development opportunities - there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and progress in your career at Exemplar Health Care, if you wish. Find out more.