Position: Night Nurse Manager
Location: Sheffield (S4 8AR)
Hours: Full Time Nights Available
Shifts: 12-hour shifts including weekends
Hourly Rate: £19.88 Per Hour
We are holding a Recruitment Open day on Tuesday 15th November at our Willowbeck Complex Needs Care Home, 95 Holywell Road, Sheffield, S4 8AR.
You can pop in throughout the day during the following times: 10.00am – 12.00pm, 2.00pm -4.00pm and 5.00pm -7.00pm.
Recruiting for Health Care Assistants, Registered Nurse’s (days and nights with £1 premium for nights) and a Night Nurse Manager.
Come along to our recruitment open day to take a tour of the home, meet our service users and chat to the team.
Apply and interview on the day.
For more information, please call 01142 617771 and a member of the team will assist you.
About Exemplar Health Care:
We have over 20 years of experience providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. We started our journey as a training company, and have grown into one of the country’s leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 37 complex needs care homes in England.
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that focuses on their personal goals and outcomes. Our person-centred care is the bedrock for maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues. We’re proud of the culture that we’ve created at Exemplar Health Care, which is underpinned by our vision, mission and values.
Willowbeck is an Exemplar Health Care specialist nursing home that supports adults living with complex and high acuity needs.Our Nurse-led team provides person-centred nursing care and rehabilitation that focuses on maximising independence and building everyday living skills. We aim to empower people to live fulfilled lives. The home has seven units which specialise in supporting adults living with brain injuries, neurological conditions including strokes, complex mental health needs and physical disabilities.With this small
group living, we’ve found we’re able to provide a homely and supportive environment that’s more responsive to individual needs. The home also has communal dining and living spaces, an activities room and two large accessible gardens.
Willowbeck has an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 on carehome.co.uk.
To take a virtual tour of Willowbeck click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqYuaiGTn2U
About the role:
Clinical; to promote and maintain clinical standards within the unit in the home to the satisfaction of the Company and relevant statutory bodies and demonstrate willingness for continued self-development in a professional capacity.
Resource Management; to utilise all company resources in a manner which achieves customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness
General Management; to provide complementary, competent and effective general management support and cover
The post holder will contribute to ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements for quality and safety and meets CQC expectations.
- The post holder will have a comprehensive knowledge of nursing care and clinical skills and will be able to care for and supervise the care of a service user from admission to discharge.
- Will be able to mentor learners Trainee Nurse Associates and colleagues to ensure that they receive the best possible experience from their employment.
- Adhere to uniform policy at all times.
- Liaise with the management team of the home to ensure proper admission procedures discharge planning.
- Have detailed knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act and work within the code of practice.
- Have detailed knowledge of the Deprivation of Liberty Framework and work within the code of practice.
- Have detailed knowledge of the NMC code and work within it at all times . Comply with Exemplar Health Care governance framework (EQA).
About your Benefits:
We know that happy colleagues make the best colleagues! Exemplar Health Care has a unique rewards and benefits package. So whilst you’re busy caring for our service users, you can be assured that we’re caring for you.
Here are just a few of the ways we like to say thank you:
- Paid DBS check – we pay for all new starters to have a DBS check, so you don’t need to cover the cost
- Paid NMC membership – we’ll reimburse Nurses for the cost of renewing their Nursing and Midwifery Council Registration (NMC PIN) once they’ve been employed for 12 months.
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme - Registered Nurses can save money on a brand new electric car through a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Blue Light Card - colleagues are eligible to apply for a Blue Light Card and get discounts at 100's of retailers and restaraunts
- fastPAYE - colleagues can access their earned wages from working additional hours before payday, via fastPAYE.
- Free RCNi membership – Registered Nurses have access to the RCNi Learning Platform
- My Exemplar app – colleagues have access to our My Exemplar app where you can share stories, say thank you and keep up-to-date with news from across the company
- Free uniform – all of our care home colleagues will receive a free uniform for the job.
- Pension plan – after 3 months, colleagues are auto-enrolled into our NOW Pensions pension scheme where we’ll contribute an additional 3%.
- Online Wellbeing Centre - colleagues can access online advice and videos around diet, exercise, finances and mental health, via our online Wellbeing Centre
About Our Values:
Our values underpin everything that we do and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our service users and colleagues. We look for these values in everyone who works with Exemplar Health Care:
Read more about our values here - https://www.exemplarhc.com/careers/our-values
Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve. We provide a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like a good match for you, please contact our Nurse Talent Specialist on 01977 630 830 for an informal chat or alternatively email: NurseTalentSpecialist@exemplarhc.com
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care