Position: IT Security Manager / Network Security Manager
Location: Rotherham, Can be fully remote within the UK
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Rate: Up to £55,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading nationwide Private Health Care provider, where you will play an important role in the future IT security equipment both for our 36 care homes across the UK and our central support teams.
This role is an ideal opportunity for an experienced IT Security Manager with extensive experience to come and review and improve the already exisiting IT security across the business within Exemplar Health Care.
As Exemplar aims to open 5 - 8 care homes per year this role will be vital to ensure the smooth running’s of IT operations and security across the estate.
- Identifies all security related risks, formulates mitigation strategies and makes recommendations to senior leadership with respect to developing security policy for the company as a whole
- Submits frequent, accurate and timely reports, verbal and written, to senior leadership that facilitate executive decision-making
- Directly supports the CIO with additional security service as required
- Ensure adherence to all Security regulations
- Maintains currency of knowledge on all demographic, political and social issues/changes that may affect data security within Exemplar Health Care
- Knowledge of of ITIL, change, service and incident management.
Essential Skills and Experiences
- Experience of and not limited to IT governance, disaster recovery, IT investigation and all things GDPR and Compliance. It is essential you have an IT Security qualification ideally CISSP or CISA or similar.
- Stakeholder management experience
- CISSP or CISA qualification or similar
- Experience of implementing policies from scratch
- Knowledge and experience of penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
- Experience of cloud security
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk with technical colleagues and high-level business management
- A minimum of 5 years of previous work in the IT security field
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, logically and coherently at various levels within the organisation
- High level of organisation & attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of all security principles and underlying technologies and how they apply to technological and business solutions
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts to all levels of customer.
- Previous experience of reporting, presenting and engaging with Senior Management within the business
Rewards and Benefits of working at Exemplar Health Care
Why work for us ?
- First Rewards; a fantastic rewards and benefits platform with great savings to be made
- Career development opportunities with access to CPD accredited training
- Pension contributions
- Access to an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
- Paid for DBS check
- 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- BUPA private health insurance
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve, providing a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
Our Equality , Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging vision statement is to ‘make every day better by creating a fair and inclusive culture where we live our values and celebrate our differences, to provide the best care for our community’.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care