About Exemplar Healthcare:
Exemplar Health Care is a leading provider of specialist nursing care for adults living with a range of complex and high acuity needs. We have over 38 complex needs care homes and OneCare services across England that provide person-centred care and rehabilitation which focuses on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
About the role:
Due to current growth and new digital projects we need administrative support within the Health & Safety team. As our new Health and Safety Administrator you will be joining a small H&S team of three.
General tasks for the role include but are not limited to:
- Assist with producing accurate reports as required by the site team (i.e. monthly stats report, H&S monitoring trends, KPIs reports etc.)
- Assist with logging files/information on the project systems as required " Coordinate Senior Management Tours as required
- Provide a proactive, efficient and effective general administrative support on site including: inputting, data extraction, photocopying, emailing, filing duties as directed
- Assist with the organisation of ad-hoc events and welcome visitors on site as necessary
- Maintain and update information and records such as site registers, Toolbox Talks etc.
- Management of SHE/Assure (H&S recording and reporting system)
- Receiving, capturing, collating and distributing information (i.e. H&S Weekly Information Pack etc.)
- Set up and coordinate meetings as required
- Support site team with day to day activities
- Promote and encourage a positive attitude to Health and Safety
- Handle delegated administrative tasks from colleagues in a courteous and efficient way to help the project run smoothly, ensure flexibility to meet project demands
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Working in various areas of the project to help develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and integrate quickly with the team.
A background in a Health and Safety based Admin role will be very advantageous but not essential.
What is essential for us is someone who is confident with Microsoft packages and able to pick up and learn new systems quickly to a good standard.
Benefits and perks
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (based at Ferham House in Rotherham)
- A fun and welcoming team environment to work in
- Exemplar rewards – with access to retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Free enhanced DBS
Exemplar Health Care’s FIRST values:
Our values underpin everything that we do, and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues. We look for these values in everyone who works with Exemplar Health Care.