Position: Head of Estates
Location: Rotherham, travel within the Exemplar regions required
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Rate: Up to £70,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading nationwide Private Health Care provider, where you will play an important role in the both the existing 36 care homes across the UK and the up to 50 new homes we plan to build over the next 5 years.
This role is will be responsible for the operation and upkeep of the businesses Estate portfolio including the building fabric and grounds and compliance services and for providing a consistent, high quality, cost effective, customer focused estate operation, and maintenance and repair service, across the portfolio. All of this has to be done within parameters of regulation and governance.
For full details please see the attached job description, however the below gives a general guide of the activities you will be involved with:
- Capital Works & Maintenance
- Procurement/Vendor Management
- Health & Safety
- Management of the estates team
- Processes & Procedures
- Environmental impact and carbon footprint reduction
Rewards and Benefits of working at Exemplar Health Care
- First Rewards; a fantastic rewards and benefits platform with great savings to be made
- Career development opportunities with access to CPD accredited training
- 5% matched Pension contributions
- Access to an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
- Paid for DBS check
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- BUPA private health insurance
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve, providing a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
Our Equality , Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging vision statement is to ‘make every day better by creating a fair and inclusive culture where we live our values and celebrate our differences, to provide the best care for our community’.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care