£22,000 per annum
40 hours per week Monday to Friday 9 – 5, Hybrid working between Head Office (Rotherham) and Home.
25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
Exemplar Health Care have 37 complex care homes, due to our aggressive growth plans we are looking to recruit a Finance assistant to join our busy team. The finance team are a high performing and dynamic team looking to continuously improve processes and add value to the business. We have a strong experienced team who will be committed to mentoring and supporting you and it is an extremely exciting time to come and join us at Exemplar Healthcare.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB:
To assist with the day-to-day running of the finance function. For example, posting invoices, raising payments through online banking for approval, bank reconciliations
Assist in production of company management accounts, posting journals, accruals and payments.
- Monitoring and posting personnel expenses and company credit cards
- Posting Journals including accruals and prepayments
- Preparing month end reconciliations
- Processing payments on the bank ready for approval
- Maintain accurate cash flow information
- Bank Reconciliations
- Provide accurate financial information to internal stakeholders on weekly and month reports
- Ensure CAPEX spend approval process is adhered to
- Carry out Ad-Hoc finance team tasks
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Competent and accurate processor of financial transactions
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong communicator with confidence to support multiple business partners at all levels of the business
- Team player with desire to learn
- A strong organiser able to multitask and prioritise
- Experience in a similar role desirable.
- Degree level or finance qualification (AAT) helpful but not essential as full training will be given.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of care homes business models
Exemplar’s Values – F.I.R.S.T
- Fun: we encourage a fun environment for those who care and those cared for to promote good health and happiness
- Integrity: we promote trust by leading through example, we will tell the truth, be honest and cat with transparency, always, no matter how difficult, we are loyal to those we care for n and work with
- Responsive: we have a listening culture and when we hear something is needed we respond quickly, diligently, and always with a smile
- Success: by always doing our best we aspire to be outstanding and seek to inspire others, we are driven to do our best and will strive to make every day better for all our people, we work towards a culture of continuous improvement individually, as a Home and as an organisation
- Teamwork: we are kind, committed and always there for each other, we work together to support one another in all we do
Our aim is to provide every service user and their family with the highest possible standard of individualised care within a friendly, homely, and supportive environment where service users’ rights, privacy, choice, dignity, independence and fulfilment are upheld and respected. Our approach reflects the philosophy and principles of care where individuality, choice, dignity, and respect are all celebrated.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care