Position: Employee Relations Advisor Lead
location: Ferham house, S61 1AJ
Contract type: Full Time Permanent
Rate: Up to £35,000 per annum plus £3,000 car allowance
We are a rapidly expanding healthcare company with our support services based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. Our mission at Exemplar Healthcare is to make every day better for the people who live and work in our homes. Our community-based homes and OneCare services provide person-centred care and rehabilitation that focuses on maximizing independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible. We currently have 36 Care Homes and have an exciting growth plan to open 8 more by the end of the financial year, with further plans for growth over the next 5 years.
You will work closely with the Operational Teams and Managers, using coaching and influencing skills helps to ensure a fair and consistent approach to an organisations policies and procedures, thus promoting a positive ER culture within the business, whilst minimising risks.
Why work for us?
The delivery of excellent quality of care is at the heart of everything we do. You will work with like-minded colleagues, as part of a wider HR team that provide the highest standards of attraction , selection, growth , support and career advancement including development opportunities for all colleagues. You would be joining Exemplar Health Care at a very exciting time with expansions plans of five to eight new homes opening every year for the next 5 years of which your role will play a key requirement to deliver this strategy of opening new build complex care homes across the UK.
You will have proven experience as a strong Employee Relations Advisor at team leader level in the following;
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of ERA in delivering an outstanding HR Service
- Working alongside the HR Business partners on a variety of HR related Projects
- A proven experience of transactional HR activities, working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people management experience with the ability to coach, develop and influence a team and business leaders.
- CIPD qualified (level 5) or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Applicants should possess effective communication skills and demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels to maintain and build vital relationships
- The ability to organise and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines and have the drive to deliver results is essential
- Strong work ethics and reliability, with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong IT skills is essential to ensure process efficiencies
This is a challenging role; within the health and social care setting where no two days are the same. However the successful candidate will be joining a solid, effective and welcoming team and will be fully supported to reach their potential.
For a full person spec, please see the attached job description and person specification
Rewards and Benefits of working at Exemplar Health Care
- Travel allowance + car allowance 3K
- Career development opportunities with access to CPD accredited training
- Pension contributions
- First Rewards; a fantastic rewards and benefits platform with great savings to be made
- Access to an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
- Paid for DBS check
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care