Position: Domestic Assistant
About Exemplar Health Care:
About the Role:
Our domestic team is vital in ensuring that all areas of the home are presented in such a way that it is inviting and welcoming to everyone who lives, works and visits the home.
- Cleaning all areas of the home, including service user rooms, public and common areas such as lounges, offices, dining rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, etc
- Assisting in the laundry where necessary
- Reporting any defects, damage, theft, breakages or hazards
- Reporting any compliments, comments and/or complaints
- Ensuring that any cleaning chemicals and equipment are stored safely
- You should have an eye for detail and be able to spot areas for improvement. We’ll provide you with all the necessary equipment for you to be able to do your job, including gloves and aprons to help you to actively participate in the prevention and control of infection
- Ideally, you will have previous experience of working in a similar role – although the sector is not important
About Your Career:
There is plenty of opportunity for progression at Exemplar Health Care for the right candidate in both the domestic role or other areas of the business.
About Your Benefits*:
- 5.6 weeks holiday.
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Pension plan.
- Free car parking.
- Free uniform.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualifications.
Our values underpin everything that we do and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our service users and colleagues. We look for these values in everyone who works with Exemplar Health Care:
Read more about our values here - https://www.exemplarhc.com/careers/our-values
Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve. We provide a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like a good match for you, please contact our Recruitment Team on 01977 630 830 for an informal chat or alternatively email: Pod9@ExemplarHC.com
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care