- Job title: Digital Recruitment Marketing Manager
- Salary: £35,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Hours: full-time, permanent
- Reports to: Head of Marketing, working closely with Head of Recruitment
- Location: office based, or remote working considered, must be willing to travel to offices in Leeds and Rotherham as well as our care homes across England
About the role
As a Digital Recruitment Marketing Manager with Exemplar Health Care, you’ll be responsible for building and overseeing our online presence to drive job applications across the organisation, including care, nursing and support roles. Exemplar Health Care is a leading provider of specialist nursing care in England. We want our colleagues to be as outstanding as the care we provide. With increasing challenges in recruitment across the sector, we’re looking for someone who can make us stand out from the crowd and get our roles in front of our ideal candidates online!
This is a brand new role to support our recruitment and marketing efforts, so we’re looking for someone who’s an outstanding digital marketing and/or recruitment marketing specialist, who’s accountable, creative and proactive.
You’ll work closely with our Talent Acquisition Specialists and wider Recruitment Team to advise and deliver on the digital aspects of recruitment campaigns, ensuring that they align and support our wider brand and marketing strategy.
The role will primarily focus on digital marketing channels including online advertising, job boards, social and web. However, as a great team player, you may also get involved in our offline marketing channels such as open days and print.
We’re opening a number of new care homes over the coming years which makes it an exciting time to join us.
You’ll sit within our Marketing Team but work closely with our Recruitment Team and care homes to identify your day-to-day priorities.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- contribute to our marketing and recruitment strategies, advising on all digital elements
- communicate regularly with the Recruitment Team to understand our hiring needs and priorities
- lead on digital marketing activities to support recruitment for a range of roles including care, nursing and support roles
- identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- work as part of the Marketing Team to uphold our brand and promote us as an employer of choice, being an advocate for our brand across the company, particularly with the Recruitment Team
- conduct user experience testing and research to review and streamline the online candidate experience, including the ‘Careers’ section of our website and job application process
- work with the Recruitment Team and Home Managers to review our job descriptions and draft personalised online job adverts for key roles in each home, with a focus on SEO
- maintain and update our online profiles on Indeed and Glassdoor, and other online job profiles as required
- produce content, including blogs, case studies and videos, to showcase our career opportunities, for sharing online including on our website and socials
- set up/facilitate social media and digital/online advertising for key roles across the company
- advise on, source and work with external agencies to promote key roles through online advertising and other digital sources, as required
- track, measure and report on digital campaign results
- work as part of the wider Marketing Team to enhance our SEO efforts with a focus on recruitment
- work as part of the wider Marketing Team to maintain our social media channels with a focus on careers and recruitment, including maintaining home Facebook pages
- work as part of the wider Marketing Team and our PR agency to identify opportunities for backlinks to raise awareness of our career opportunities.
Essential skills and knowledge required
Knowledge and experience
- Relevant marketing experience with a focus on digital.
- In-depth knowledge of branding, marketing and recruitment strategies.
- Relevant qualification or training e.g. digital marketing, media or communications.
- Evidence of continuing professional development to keep up-to-date with the latest best practice.
Marketing skills and knowledge
We’re looking for someone who has:
- excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills, working in line with company writing style and brand guidelines
- experience planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns, utilising the full range of digital marketing channels
- great understanding of recruitment processes and candidate selection methods
- a creative eye for developing engaging content and collateral for a range of digital channels
- experience updating website content via a CMS (we use Drupal 9)
- a proactive attitude to developing and sharing engaging and high performing content on social media including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and Twitter
- a great way of thinking logically and analytically through monitoring, measuring and reporting
- experience working with external agencies.
Desirable but not necessary
- Experience of using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, including InDesign.
Other skills and attributes
- Passion and enthusiasm for digital marketing, with a creative flair and can-do attitude.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Interest in the health and social care sector and/or recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain ideas to colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to manage several projects at once.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Being open to feedback and willing to negotiate.
- Willingness to learn, develop and keep up to date with marketing trends.
Please note - Please apply by submitting a CV and a cover letter, no more than one A4 side, which outlines your suitability for the role and a short overview of a successful digital campaign you have run.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care