Deputy Home Manager – Sheffield S61.
Competitive salary + excellent discretionary bonus scheme
About the company
Our mission at Exemplar is to make every day better for the people who live and work in our homes. Our community-based homes and OneCare services provide person-centered care and rehabilitation that focuses on maximizing independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible. Our portfolio of 37 homes provide specialist nursing care and rehabilitation for adults living with a range of complex and high acuity needs with a further 7 homes due to open by the end of the financial year. This is an exciting time to join Exemplar where 95% of our homes are rated good or outstanding with CQC and where fun/integrity/responsive/success and team work are our key company values.
About the role
As the Deputy Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Manager with the operational excellent of care in the home and leading the clinical team to ensure the provision of a high quality service and managing the service if the manager is off. The home itself is a 6 bedded service which support 6 adults with complex needs including Acquired brain injury, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, behaviours that challenge and a multitude of nursing needs. You will support the manager and the clinical team to be the provide of choice with customers and be highly rated with the Care Quality Commission. The largest part of your role is to provide clinical oversight in the home and hold clinical accountability for the delivery of safe and effective care. You will be involved in safe recruitment, EQA systems, action planning, clinical governance, safeguarding, support with assessing new referrals and working effectively with the MDT members, CHC, CCG's, NHS trusts and local authority commissioners.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Access to a qualified coach within the first 6 months of joining
- Outstanding career progression with opportunities over 37 care homes and within the central support teams
- Exemplar MyFirst Rewards - retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline.
- Comprehensive induction program.
- Previous experience as deputy manager of a nursing home of similar roles
- Experience of managing a team and leading clinical governance.
- Nurse qualified with active PIN
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Can do and driven attitude; you are a leader who likes to lead by example with high-quality care at your core value
What is next
We will aim to give you feedback and confirm if your application has been successful within 4 working days of applying.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care