About the company
Our mission at Exemplar is to make every day better for the people who live and work in our homes. Our community-based homes and OneCare services provide person-centred care and rehabilitation that focuses on maximizing independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible. Our current portfolio of 37 homes provide specialist nursing care and rehabilitation for adults living with a range of complex and high acuity needs. This is an exciting time to join Exemplar as we continue to grow, with plans in place for a number of new homes to open over the next few years, and where fun/integrity/responsive/success and team work are our key company values.
About the role
As the Compliance Registration Manager you will work as part of the Compliance team and be based in Ferham House, our Head Office in Rotherham. You will be responsible for supporting the smooth and successful registration of our new homes with our regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and support with any changes to CQC registration within established Homes to ensure regulatory requirements are met. We are looking for a person who has good organisation and communication skills who is able to work collaboratively with others to achieve successful outcomes. You will contribute to ensuring all our homes meet regulatory expectations providing person centred and quality driven care making every day better people who live in our homes and for the people who work within Exemplar Health Care.
- Knowledge and experience of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) registration process and regulatory requirements
- Experience of working in or with adult social care sector
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills
- Team player who is able to work without direct supervision to achieve objectives within tight timescales
- Self-motivated and proactive with a can do and driven attitude
- Excellent pension plan
- Outstanding career progression with opportunities as the business continues to grow
- Exemplar My First Rewards - retail discounts and vouchers
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline
- Comprehensive induction program
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve, providing a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
Our Equality , Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging vision statement is to ‘make every day better by creating a fair and inclusive culture where we live our values and celebrate our differences, to provide the best care for our community’.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care