Position: Clinical Nurse Manager
Care Home: Kingfisher View
Location: Castleford (WF10 2PY)
Hours: Full time
Salary: £40,000 per annum
About Exemplar Health Care:
We have over 20 years of experience providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. We started our journey as a training company, and have grown into one of the country’s leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 37 complex needs care homes in England.
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that focuses on their personal goals and outcomes. Our person-centred care is the bedrock for maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues. We’re proud of the culture that we’ve created at Exemplar Health Care, which is underpinned by our vision, mission and values.
About Kingfisher View:
Kingfisher View supports 12 adults living with high functional mental health needs or who’ve had an acquired brain injury.
The home has seven one and two-bedroom apartments which promote independence, as well as a communal games room and garden.
Kingfisher View's latest CQC report can be found here: https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-6559138646
To take a virtual tour of Kingfisher View click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA3rVlVnf9s
Shifts: Days but may need to attend at nights in emergencies
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free car parking
- Clinical Supervisions
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £130
- Access to RCNi training
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – My First Rewards, Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- Refer a Friend Scheme £500
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RMN/RNLD/RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and use these at all times by being an effective communicator and being passionate about your work.
- Working alongside staff teams you will be a team player by coaching and mentoring junior staff, demonstrating outstanding communication skills with a positive and supportive attitude within a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For an informal chat about the role please contact our Nurse Talent Specialist on 01977 630830 or email email@example.com
*Ts & Cs apply