Position: Clinical Nurse Manager
About Shire Oaks Court
When open, Shire Oaks Court will specialise in supporting adults living with acquired brain injuries, complex mental health needs, dementia and physical disabilities.
About the Role:
- You will be a Registered Nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and use these at all times by being an effective communicator and being passionate about your work.
- Working alongside staff teams you will be a team player by coaching and mentoring junior staff, demonstrating outstanding communication skills with a positive and supportive attitude within a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality
Our learning opportunities for Clinical Nurse Managers include:
- A bespoke induction including a corporate welcome induction and role-specific induction in your home
- Mandatory and statutory training (MAST) to refresh your skills
- Free access to the RCNi Learning Platform to support your CPD
- Specialist skills development from our central Clinical Team
- In-house, CPD certificated leadership and management development programmes
- Practice Supervisor and Practice Assessor training
- NHS Leadership Academy programmes.
- Head of Care
- Home Manager
- Central Services role e.g. Quality Manager.
- A generous welcome bonus for Registered Nurses
- Paid access to RCNi Learning Platform to support you to meet CPD requirements for revalidation
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - worth £120
- Car salary sacrifice scheme
- Lifestyle and retail discounts at over 250 high street retailers
- fastPAYE – access your wage for additional hours worked before payday
- Award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service
- Paid DBS check
- Blue Light Card access
- Company Shop membership
About Our Values: