Position: Health Care Assistant
Care home: Yarningdale
Location: Codnor, Ripley (DE5 9SG)
Contract type: Full time and part time hours available
Shifts available: Day and night shifts available
Rate: Up to £10.88 ph dependent on experience
CQC rating: Good
We’re looking for caring, fun and compassionate people to join the Yarningdale team as Care Assistants.
At Yarningdale, you’ll support adults living with complex mental and physical health needs to live their best lives.
This is an extremely rewarding role which offers stable and secure employment, with lots of opportunities to learn and develop, and great rewards and benefits.
Yarningdale is part of Exemplar Health Care, a leading provider of specialist nursing care for adults living with complex needs.
About the role
Your role will involve supporting people with all aspects of their day-to-day living. No two days are the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- supporting people with their personal care such as getting washed, having a shower and getting dressed
- assisting people at meal times
- supporting people with their health and wellbeing needs
- encouraging people to take part in social activities, both inside and outside the home
- promoting choice, dignity, independence and respect.
- filling in care records.
Download our job description to read more: https://brochures.exemplarhc.com/view/1029766837/
First and foremost, we’re looking for people who match our values of fun, integrity, responsive, success and teamwork.
Whilst experience and/or a relevant qualification or training, such as a diploma or NVQ, is desirable, you don’t need to have a qualification to be a Care Assistant with us. We provide full training and support.
To apply for this role, you should:
- be caring and kind
- have a calm nature and be able to deal with and defuse challenging situations
- have a positive can-do attitude
- have an energetic and outgoing personality
- be a great communicator.
Rewards and benefits
We offer great rewards and benefits for our colleagues including:
- retail and lifestyle discounts
- free DBS check
- access to wages early via fastP.A.Y.E
- excellent career development and progression
- 24/7 counselling and support.