Business Transformation Project Manager
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (flexibility needed for workload)
This is an exciting time to join Exemplar Healthcare as we embark on our exciting growth plan lasting the next 5 years.
The Business Transformation Project Manager will join the existing Transformation Programme team and oversee a number of key projects connecting to our business growth and vision.
Exemplar Health Care’s transformation Strategy
Exemplar’s transformation strategy which is made up of both business process and digitalisation change is fundamental to delivering our overall Business Strategy. Business transformation projects within the programme focus on supporting and underpinning our significant organic growth plans, delivering the highest care quality, colleague satisfaction and retention, and occupancy levels.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years end to end change management experience, in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A proven track record in delivering business change or system implementations.
- The ability to gather and translate complex requirements to all areas of the business and all levels of computer literacy
- A high level ability in all MS packages and planning tools like Gantt Charts and MS Project.
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Exceptional organisational skills
- An ability to collect, analyse and interpret data
For full person specifications please refer to the attached Job Description
There are lots of benefits of working with Exemplar Health Care.
- Access to my First rewards platform offering discounts on shopping, vouchers and more
- Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24/7 counselling
- Career development and progression opportunities
- 27 day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
Please download and read the job description for more information about your responsibilities and the essential skills and knowledge for the role.
If you feel that you have the right values, skills and knowledge to join our team, click on ‘Apply now’ and fill in the online application form.
If we receive a high number of applications, we may close this vacancy with no prior notice, so please submit your application asap.
Our values express what it’s like to work at Exemplar Health Care and our colleagues should make these a part of everything that they do. We’re looking for people whose personal values match our values, read more about our values here.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care