Job description and person specification
- Job title: Administrator - Behaviour Support Team and Central Services
- Location: Ferham House, Rotherham
Main purpose and scope of the job
At an exciting time of growth and development for Exemplar Health Care, we are looking for an experienced Administrator to provide a vital role in supporting the Central Services/Business Support Team and the Behavioural Support Team.
We are looking for an organized and motivated person to join us on our journey of growth, who will take pride in their work and be a driving force for the team.
As this post will cover several departments, the ability to prioritise workload is essential.
In an ever changing, fast paced business environment, you will undertake a variety of tasks on a daily basis to keep yourself busy, motivated and challenged.
About Exemplar Health Care
Exemplar Health Care’s mission
Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues.
Exemplar Health Care’s vision
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that’s focused on their personal goals and outcomes.
- Experienced in office administration the post holder will ensure all tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail you will assist with the administration needs of our teams to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Excellent communication skills will be demonstrated at all levels; in person, on the phone, and via email
- Comfortable with interactions at all levels in an approachable, friendly and professional manner
- Great time management and self-motivation are key as you will be responsible for working independently on projects
- Competency using all Microsoft packages is essential, with a willingness to learn all other in-house systems to provide support across the board as and when required
- Be the supportive force of the Executive Management Team PA’s in Central Services
- Coordinating office activities to ensure the team are compliant to EHC policies and procedures
- Regular stock take and ordering of office stationery
- Management of contracted photocopiers
- Cyclical review of all contracted items in the building to ensure we are receiving value for money
- Working with the receptionist to welcome staff and guests
- Managing company correspondence, including telephone calls, emails, letters and daily post
- Data entry; ensuring all records are up to date and accurate
- Confidential document scanning and recording
- Managing inventory of office supplies
- Raising invoices
- Working with the EMT PA’s to ensure the EMT are fully supported with their daily requirements
- Ordering catering for meetings/events
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems
- Ability to adapt to different working environments
- This post will be required to cover for the Receptionist for a period every day and in the event of sickness and holidays
- Receiving and arranging all bookings for training delivered by the Behaviour Support Team, ensuring these are confirmed within two working days
- Updating records following training delivered, including session logs of attendance and ELMS information within one week of receipt
- Providing reports on training bookings and attendance figures periodically
- Printing training documentation packs for the Behaviour Support Team and posting to various locations as required
Dimensions of the Role
- Flexibility across our core hours (08:00 – 17:30) is required, as you will provide cover for our Receptionist and/or other administrative positions throughout the business as and when required
- Commitment to teamwork
- Work collaboratively with Operational Team
- Commitment to Exemplar Health Care Values
Exemplar Health Care’s values
Our values express what it’s like to work at Exemplar Health Care and our colleagues should make these a part of everything that they do. We’re looking for people whose personal values match our values of:
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care