Home: Ribble View, PR1 4UD
Hours: Part Time
Hourly Rate: £9.50 per hour plus benefits
Ribble View provides care for up to 30 adults with a range of complex needs including neuro-disabilities and mental health conditions, care and activity plans are built for each service user, tailored to their needs and likes. We ensure the goals set are achievable; the service user is happy and remains as independent as possible.
Working with families, professionals and most importantly our service users, we build care and activity plans around individuals encouraging service users to be happy and develop their skills is important. We want to ensure they are working towards their goals, and gain a sense of achievement.
- Plan & organise in house activities, including social activities & events with the life skills team
- Identify each Service Users needs whilst promoting independence and choice
- Assist in the development of weekly programmes ensuring all individuals’ needs are attained
- Plan and organise monthly residents meetings
- Risk assess planned activities and venues with the Life Skills team
- Access appropriate transport
- Monitor and review Service Users participation
- Help to organise and plan fund raising events
- You will need to be well organised and whilst you should be a good team player you should also be able to work on your own initiative and be able to follow instruction.
Your enthusiasm, warmth and compassion are a fundamental part in helping our Service Users to feel respected, included and cared for. You will promote the core values of care, help maintain independence, dignity, assist with personal care and ensure the physical and emotional needs of our Service Users are met.
- Ideally we would like you to have a QCF (NVQ) Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Experience and involvement in social and recreational activities for Service Users
- A full driving licence is a MUST
- A strong knowledge of the local community
- Ideally we are looking for someone with a artist flair, whether that be in music or any of the other arts
What we can offer you:
- 5.6 weeks holiday (Pro rata)
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Free car parking
- Free uniform
- Outstanding career progression
- Comprehensive 3 day induction program
- Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualification
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
If you are interested please apply today!
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care